September 30, 2013

Kid's Science Challenge

Game 1: 
It is called the Zero Waste Game. It taught me about how much waste we have used and how we should reduce that number. It kind of did, although it was pretty tricky to get the right answer since most have to try and guess what it would be. Yes, I guess it was since we had to fix the city in the end, so it wasn't all that bad.

Game 2:
The next game I played was Junk Band Game. It taught me about different sounds and all you had to do was play music in the game. I guess it taught me about how sound travels to our ear so, basically about our hearing sense. This game sort of taught me something I knew, but at least the game was pretty entertaining. It even let you play songs on it.

Game 3:
Finally, the last game I played was Magical Microbes. This game taught me about how microbes play a huge part in our lives. The lesson it taught was what these microbes needed to prosper on. This game did do a good job of telling me what microbes were and what they did and also what they need to keep on living. This game was pretty entertaining and was really fun to play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment